- NCES 2012 Winter Forum and 25th Annual Management Information Systems (MIS) Conference, 'Server's Up, Dude!', February 13-17, 2012. San Diego, California.
Event Details, Conference Brochure
- Oregon-Washington SLDS Collaboration Meeting, November 30, 2011. Olympia, Washington.
- 2011 NCESi SLDSi P-20W Best Practice Conference, November 14-16, 2011. Washington, D.C.
- COSA 2011 Fall Conference for Special Education Administrators, October 6-7, 2011. Eugene, Oregon.
Event details, Sessions
- Pacific Northwest Association for Institutional Research and Planning (PNAIRP) 2011 Conference- Collaborations, Partnerships and Data Sharing: A Path to Better Research, October 5-7, 2011. Olympia, Washington.
Conference Information, Draft Program
Oregon's Presentation: 'Sharing Data Across State Lines and Across State Agencies: A Project in Motion' (with
WICHE, University of Hawaii, and the Idaho Office of the State Board of Education)
- WICHE Multistate Data Exchange Meeting - Facilitating Development of a Multistate Longitudinal Data Exchange, October 3-4, 2011.
- 2011 ODE/COSA Oregon Summer Institute, August 3-5, 2011. Pre-Conference August 2, 2011.
Event Details, Registration Information, Location Details
ODE Presentation: 'New Reporting Options'
- NCES Summer Forum and STATS-DC 2011 Data Conference, July 25-29, 2011. Bethesda, Maryland.
Conference Brochure, Conference Agenda
- SHEEO/NCES Network Conference and IPEDS Workshop, May 3-6, 2011. San Francisco, California.
Conference Agenda, Conference Presentations
- NCES Winter Forum and 24th Annual Management Information Systems (MIS) Conference. "Deep in the Heart of Data", February 23-25, 2011
Oregon's Presentation: 'A Plan Comes Together', Data Center Whitepaper
- WICHE Multi-State Data Exchange, January 12-13, 2011
Data Exchange Process & Report, Meeting Notes
- WICHE Multi-State Data Exchange Conference, October 28-29, 2010
Presentation, Meeting Notes, Core Principles
- 2010 SLDS P-20 Best Practice Conference, November 16-17, 2010
Oregon's Presentation: 'Lessons Learned from the Oregon DATA Project'